Finely chopped Vegetables( carrot,cabbage and beans)- 2cups
Maida - 1/2cup
ginger garlic paste - 1tbsp
Garlic- 2tbsp finely chopped
Ginger - 2tbsp finely chopped
green chilli- 2-3 finely chopped ( can be adjusted according to your taste)
Spring onion- 2 chopped
Salt as per taste
White pepper powder(1/2 tsp)
Oil to fry
Soya sauce- 1tsp
Vineger- 1 tsp
green chilli sauce- 1 tbsp(optional)
-Take a big bowl add the vegetables , maida, cornflour , ginger garlic paste, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add little water if required and make small balls.
-Heat oil for deep frying.
- Once the oil is hot enough add the balls and fry till golden brown.
- Keep aside.
- Heat 3tbsp oil , add the ginger, garlic and green chillies and fry for a few seconds.
- Now add soya sauce , green chilli sauce and vineger.
- Adjust the salt. Add little pepper. Now add the manchurian balls and fry for 2 min.
-In a bowl take 2 tbsp of cornflour add little water and dilute it.
- Add the cornflour liquid to the balls and add the spring onions.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.